What makes the Dollar tree so great to shop at? Well, the fact that there’s no need to wait for a sale to grab an amazing deal. Or the fact that you can use manufactures coupons to save even more (as long as you don’t use more than two printable coupons per transaction). You can easily save anywhere from 50-100% off everyday items just by shopping at the Dollar Tree.
Now, make sure you read their coupon policy and abide by it before handing your coupons over. You will also have to keep in mind that availability will vary from location to location.
There are so many more great money saving items to snag from Dollar Tree than on this list. This list of Top 7 Items You Should Buy at Dollar Tree just happens to be my favorite’s available from the store!
This post may contain affiliate or referral links. Read more about this in our Disclosure Policy.
Top 7 Items You Should Buy at Dollar Tree
- Greeting Cards – Greeting Cards are an amazing buy at Dollar Tree! The greeting cards run for about $0.50 a piece and specialty very fancy ones are only priced at $1.00. Most name brand greeting cards run anywhere from $2.49-8.49 a card. That’s a mega savings!
- Gift Bags, Ribbons, Wrapping Paper – Gift bags, ribbons and wrapping papers can become quite expensive the larger and more themed they are. The problem is most people will throw these items out after only one use. The Dollar Tree comes in handy because you can snag quality gift bags that are priced only for a buck. The wrapping paper and ribbons again are priced at $1.00 as well. There’s just something about paying $4.95+ for an item that will end up in the garbage that just pains me.
- Aluminum Pans – Aluminum pans are my go to item when we have family parties or gatherings. Dollar Tree offers just about every size of aluminum pans possible. Making it that much easier to serve food and clean up the food. We use them for just about every food item possible, it just makes life easier than washing a million different serving dishes. My family will also use them to take food home in, they are much sturdier than using paper plates and foil to wrap them in. Let’s say the salad dish is almost empty; well we would use that pan for the guest to take home, filling it up with a variety of food items.
- Kitchen Cooking Utensils – Cooking utensils can become very costly. By purchasing them from the Dollar Tree it makes it easier on my budget to replace them. They have a wide variety of brands and items such as Betty Crocker.
- Seasonal Items – Seasonal items are truly a must at the Dollar Tree. During Christmas you can find cheap wrapping paper, ornaments, party trays and supplies and then some! All seasonal items that are sold at Dollar Tree as well worth it. You can snag the look for a quarter of the price paid elsewhere. July 4th, is awesome because they have sparklers, Americana decor, pool & party supplies. They even offer tropical oasis type decor.
- First Aid Items – Band aids, neosporin, peroxide, rubbing alcohol, pregnancy tests, gauze, epsom salt, witch hazel and more are just some of the first aid items Dollar Tree offers. Customers who purchase from the dollar giant can literally save hundreds of dollars a year! They even offer themed band aids for you kiddos- Paw Patrol, Disney themes, Princess themes and many more!
- Cleaning Supplies – Some great cleaning products to nab at the Dollar Tree are: Clorox, Fabuloso, Palmolive, Dawn, Mean Green, Tylex and moreeee! It’s kinda like a cleaning oasis. Pack of sponges and SOS pads can also be found at a location near you. They even offer Gain laundry detergent for sale!!
The Dollar Tree is a great resource to help you save hundreds if not more a year. Don’t forget to take your coupons with you to save even more on your purchases.
What are your favorite items to purchase from the Dollar Tree?