Top Money Saving Resources
I created this list of Top Money Saving Resources to share with you the resources that I use and am passionate about! This list enables me to easily recommend products, services and companies that I use or that I find great value in. This also, enables you to quickly access all of the tools that you need to start saving money and/or get your blog going in a jiffy. These resources have literally saved me hundreds if not thousands of dollars. Luckily, I’ve done the homework and you can save thousands from one page.
Disclosure: There are some affiliate links on this page, however, these are all products that I highly recommend. I wouldn’t put anything on this page that I haven’t used and/or verified myself.
- Ebates – This is one of my favorite website to earn cashback when you shop online. The process is easy, all you have to do is log into your ebates account then look for the store you normally shop at, click the link and start earning your cashback for shopping! This site has given me hundreds back over the years I have been using it. When you sign up here you will earn a $10 gift card for FREE! Whoot-whoot!
- IBOTTA – Ibotta is a grocery app that gives you money back for your everyday purchases. When you click here to sign up you will receive a $10 credit to your account after you redeem your first rebate! How cool is that! Sign up and earn $10 ….I love free money!
- Mint – Mint is a free service that allows you to track your spending, create a budget, create and track your savings goals and so much more! This budget tracking software allows you to see in graphs where you are really spending your money, allowing you a better understanding of your spending.
- Groupon – I love Groupon for discounts on family activities! They offer discounts on activities, spa treatments, restaurants and even products. My husband and I take advantage of the restaurant deals to try new places on our date nights!
- Checkout 51 – Checkout 51 is another of my favorite apps to save money with. This app gives you money back for buying groceries – no coupon needed! You can check out my post here and further learn how this program works.
- Amazon – Amazon is one of the BEST places to shop online! They pretty much have everything you are looking for! Books, groceries, personal products, clothes, you name it, they most likely have it for sale.
- Freshbooks – Freshbooks is an accounting software that helps track income, send invoices and much more. The cool thing about this software is that instead of paying Paypal 2%-6% in fees to rececive a payment (if you don’t use Freshbooks) you have the option to pay just $0.50 per transaction when you receive a payment. Talk about a HUMONGOUS savings!
- Bluehost – If you are really serious about starting a blog and making it your business than you should use be self-hosted. An inexpensive way to start is by using Bluehost. They offer very affordable pricing, great customer service and even offer a free domain if you purchase hosting for 12 months or longer. I created a tutorial to help you get started by using step-by-step instructions.
- Canva – This is a great way to edit photos! There are tons of free templates and fonts. You can also upload your own stock photos and add designs. Canva is my preferred site to design my blog graphics.
- Picmonkey – Another great way to edit photos! Similar to Canva but does have some great differences! Love them too!
- Genesis/StudioPress – Are you looking for an actual design of your blog? Well, Genesis seems the way to go as it’s affordable and easy to use. I highly recommend Genesis framework for your blog. You can read about how to set up a blog here.
- Hello You Designs – If you are looking for some beautiful, clean looking child themes, than look no more! Hello You Designs has amazing themes, that are easy to use and extremely customizable. I am currently using the Sassafras theme.
- Free Stock Photos – Using stock photo can help you enhance your blog’s aesthetics and help you creating a great brand. I did a round-up of 18 of my favorite places to get Free Feminine Stock Photos. However, I also use picjumbo.
- Creative Market – I have been using Creative Market lately and I am totally hooked! They offer fonts, stock photos, design mock-ups and more. The cool thing is they offer weekly freebies when you sign up for their mailing list! We all know how much I love freebies <3 .
Email/Social Media Management
- MailChimp – I currently use mailchimp for my newsletters. They offer a free plan for up to 2,000 subscribers. Mailchimp offers you the ability to upgrade to their pro plan for $10 which includes features such as e-mail automation.
- SumoMe– This is another free fabulous tool that is essential to your website! SumoMe offers free easy share buttons, e-mail building list pop-ups, site analytics and other great tools that help build traffic for your site. Cool tool to have.
- Tailwind – I love using Tailwind! Seriously, it’s so easy to schedule your pins! It will save you so much time and brainpower! No longer do I have to try and think about when the best time to schedule pins is. At the beginning of the week I sit down and schedule my pins, which takes me about 10 minutes. They offer some amazing analytics to help you get the most of your pins. The cool part is that Tailwind has a cool special right now that if you sign up using my link you will get a $15 credit! Whoot-Whoot!
- Boardbooster -Boardbooster can help you schedule pins, streamline group board contribution, improve pin quality as well as optimize your Pinterest strategy. They will also clean up your boards. Another cool feature that really lets you set your pinning on autopilot is their pin looping. I highly recommend adding Boardbooster to your strategy!
- Amazon – Amazon is one of the easiest affiliate programs to join. They do however, require that you make a sale within the first 90 days of joining. If not your account will be cancelled and you will have to wait 180 days before re-applying (if you are accepted at all).
- Share-A-Sale – Share-A-Sales has tons of great online stores! They hold the affiliate program for Checkout 51, FreshBooks, StudioPress (They have the Genesis Frame Work), and many more!
- Rakuten LinkShare – Walmart is here! Need I say more…. Lol.. Seriously they have some AMAZING affiliates here! Petsmart, Walmart, Cheryl’s, Macy’s, Nutrisystem, 800-Flowers and more.
- Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing – For years I have followed Michelle’s website! When she finally offered an online course outlining how she makes over six figures a year, I was on board! If you want to learn how to make money while you sleep, Michelle’s course is a must! Check out Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing TODAY!